Monday, April 30, 2012

A Letter To My Brother

Whats up big bro ,What it do lil man since im a only child i never got the chance to show you whats in my hand. Never got the chance to jock your style and steal your hats or tell you no when you ask to hold my caps. Never got to visit you when you went to college or call you make sure you cool and to drop some knowledge. No advice on how to talk to girls or telling you to open there doors cause that will rock there world. Will never get to hold your new car or give the keys for so you can stunt for a night. When its a problem I always know I could call on you and when problems come to you I'd be right by you. Can't celebrate with you on ya big 25 or when you turn 21 I'll have you in onyx saying this shit is to live. When my world gets to crazy give me some brotherly advice or when things get bad I'll show you some brotherly love. Never get to hold your first nephew or tell you to hold is neck before I kill you. Can't be be my best man at my wedding or say something stupid like "man look at all the hoes you gonna be missing. I really wish I wasnt writing this to a person who doesn't exist cause Ino the one thing we would have in common is not having common sense..

No comments:

Post a Comment