Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Waited

Lets be honest I'm young very attractive good paying job and anyone who knows me know that I love kids. But I would had never thought I would be a young father. Don't get me wrong I love my son he's my world I was even bless to give him my name but I just wish I could had waited a little longer. Does that make me less of a man? Personal no cause all the stuff I knew that was gonna happen happened. What I mean lets see baby mama drama Im not even with my sons mother I only can see him when its convenient for me child support and the list goes on. So I'm wrong for wanting to avoiding this situation? Hell No. But this what happen when you sell someone a dream a big mistake from being a player. Its to late to say I wish I had kept it in my pants only thing I can do now I take care of my responsibility and make the best of it. When I tell people about my situation they be like sign your rights over and I just sit back and laugh cause I'm not that type of person. I hate being a weekend parent I hate that my son will have to "Spend the night" at my house. The dumb shit that could had been avoided only if i waited.

No comments:

Post a Comment