Friday, June 22, 2012

True Love

To this day i still cant let you go and i just refuse. Even in my dreams you wont let me live. Its been years you left me and i still cant let you go and still compare every others person to you. I still reminisce of day of us riding just for the hell of it. A love that could never could be match. I still love you even though you done move with a another. But you still find away to come back in my life. I still carry pictures of you around in my wallet and touch my lips remembering kiss we use to share. I love you cause you took care of a child that wasn't even yours but you treated them as the was your own. Even when I would get into all types of shit you was there to help me clean it up. My soul mate my first love even in death I refuse to let you go. If your reading this you might be thinking I'm talking about someone I lost but I'm talking about the love my mom still have for my step dad. Even in death she refuse to let another have her heart the way my pop had it and on her 51 birthday she still love this man like he still lives on 56 and race. Now that true love..

No comments:

Post a Comment