Monday, May 28, 2012

Remember The Days

2008 I miss those days.. Days when I was really happy. Days when ron was skinny and me and Kha we meet on call of duty and take over. Days When I thought $700 a week was real money. Days when I was the only person in my crew was over 21 and I had to buy liquor for my homies. Days when I was driving a green Lincoln with the sounds in it. Days when I use to think women was women instead of hoes or bitches. Days when my I was rank #13th in 2k9 for a week. Days when I use to ball out at the YMCA. Days when I use to goto eagles training camp with my brothers. Days when I thought nothing could slow me down. Days when I had a low cut with the waves looking like al B sure. Days when I thought 43rd St was the place to be on a Friday night. Days when my mom lived in west park. Days when a 09 dts and a 96 caprice was my dream cars. Days when I was the man to count on. Days when I had my life planned with a girl who I think to this day can't do no wrong. Days when I became a boss and refuse to take a loss.

No comments:

Post a Comment