Thursday, May 10, 2012

Never Let Yall down..

Even though people might see me for who i am but in 6 eyes i could never do any wrong and thats why grind my ass of to make sure they'll be well taken care of. As you know I have only have one child but to those who know me personally know I have 3 little ones who owns my heart. When things are at its worse ino I can always count on them to say something that will make me smile or do something that will brighten up my day. A ten year old boy who is awkwardly shy loves everyone and remind me so much of myself you would had thought I had spit him out. My six year old princess that takes no shit from anyone but has the kindest heart and a one year whos still learning the world that can charm anyone with a crack of his smile. I've been bless to help mold these young minds to the leaders of the future. I pray every night that they'll never have to go through the mental stress I went through as a child but God put me in there life so they wont ever have to see that dark side of the world..

No comments:

Post a Comment